Sat, Oct 29|
Autumn Grounding: A Retreat Day with Layla & Sunshine Kate's
A woman's retreat day dedicated to circling within. For more information on details and pricing click through.
Time & Location
Oct 29, 2022, 9:00 AM
New Hope, 2799 Creamery Rd, New Hope, PA 18938, USA
About the event
Join us for a day devoted to circling within, grounding into the earth and ourselves while we connect with each other. The season has effectively changed requiring us ground down and warm up. We are embarking into a season of festivities that can be upending and chaotic. By communing we hope to support each other in setting intentions and finding ways to maintain our balance.
Sunshine Kate’s will be collaborating with Honey Hollow farm to encourage others to nurture their own natures in a magical setting of an organic farm in New Hope, PA. It is an opportunity to tap into intentions around creativity, nutrition, self-awareness and movement. We will also be focusing on how to support and navigate our bodies and nervous systems through the colder season.
We will be offering an array of experiences from meditation, forest bathing, fire rituals, cooking, infusion making, self-care and movement. Play with us for the entire day, or feel free to join us for half of the day.
We invite you to check out our offerings and join us for the time and experiences that resonate with you.OUR SCHEDULE:
9am Arrival Time
- An energizing breakfast will be served between 9 -10 am with herbal infusions to get the body going.
- Forest Bathing - an opportunity to root down in nature, and let the forest energy engage our beings with a meditative morning trail walk.
- Creating intentions to circle within and commune
- Fire Ritual – Writing intentions and Releasing energies which no longer serves us
- A nourishing lunch to refuel and refresh our bodies.
1:30pm End Time
12:30pm Arrival/Start Time
- Tea Time, where we will explore the healing benefits of autumn herbs. We will create our own herbal oxymels to take home as well herbal teas to support the seasonal shift.
- Movement, tips and techniques to keep our energies and bodies grounded through the upcoming holiday season.
- Snacks, fluids and recharge
- Nutritional Cooking Demonstration & Dinner - We will collectively prepare a meal, exploring recipes that will keep our bodies warmed and grounded through the colder seasons, taking advantage of farm-fresh produce and seasonal ingredients.
7:00pm End Time
Rates & Options for the Retreat:
- Whole Day Experience: $350 includes 3 meals, snacks, mocktails/teas and all the classes
- Morning Portion: $175 includes breakfast, intention circle, Forest Bathing, meditation, fire ritual, and lunch
- Afternoon Portion: $175 includes lunch, herbal tea ceremony, herbal play shop, movement class, cooking demo and dinner
Autumn RetreatFrom $175.00 to $350.00
- $175.00+$4.38 service fee
- $175.00+$4.38 service fee
- $350.00+$8.75 service fee