Sat, Aug 26|
Late Summer Exhale Day Retreat
As we slowly wind down our summer season in all of its glory we honor it by absorbing the magnificence of its gradual farewell, inhaling its final exhale.
Time & Location
Aug 26, 2023, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
New Hope, 2799 Creamery Rd, New Hope, PA 18938, USA
About the event
Sunshine Kate & Layla invite you to Honey Hollow Farm to gather in the to the last exhales of summer to meditate on the imminent change of seasons inviting in our breaths, some movement, nourishment from the farm and medicine making with the earth's offerings.
Play all day or join us for part of the day.
9am Arrival Time
- Settle in with an herbal infusion to connect with the body, the energy of the day and nature.
- Intention Weaving and Candle Making.
- Explore a movement, breath work and meditation practice to relish in the ripeness of the season (accessible for all levels of experience) .
- Nutritional Cooking Demonstration & Lunch to refuel and refresh our bodies.
1:00pm End Time
12pm Arrival/Start Time
- Nutritional Cooking Demonstration & Lunch- We will collectively prepare a meal, exploring recipes that will keep our bodies warmed and grounded through the colder seasons, taking advantage of farm-fresh produce and seasonal ingredients.
- Herbal Play Shop: medicine making with herbal allies.
- Breath work & Fire Ceremony Ritual.
6pm End Time
- Whole Day Experience: $350 includes lunch, dinner, snacks, infusions/teas and all the classes
- Morning Portion: $185 includes welcome infusion, intention circle, candle making, movement/breath work/meditation practice and lunch
- Afternoon Portion: $185 includes lunch, herbal play shop, breathwork and fire ceremony, cooking demo and dinner
Overnight stays are welcome but limited, please reach out to book your ovenight stay separately.
Late Summer ExhaleFrom $185.00 to $350.00Sold Out
This event is sold out