Wed, Aug 16|
Nourish Cooking Circle - Summer Harvest Farm-To-Table
Join us on the farm and together we'll pick our food to bring to the kitchen to prepare and together we'll dine al fresco, at the table.
Time & Location
Aug 16, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
New Hope, 2799 Creamery Rd, New Hope, PA 18938, USA
About the event
About the event
Together we will pick and prepare our meal, using seasonal summer produce harvested from the farm.
Layla's Table: WHOLE BODY NOURISHMENT
- Come take a seat at the table for our NOURISH CIRCLE
- Nourish circle is where we come to fill our cups and feed our souls.
- It is a place where food meets introspection and community connection.
- Embrace who you are, the bio individuality you bring to the table and the value you will contribute to the pot.
- Together we will tap into an understanding of what we are feeding within ourselves and get better acquainted with our relationship with nourishment, as it is on our plates and away from the table.
By understanding what it is we are trying to feed within ourselves, we can create better intention, connection, energy, expansion and ultimately joy.
What happens at Nourish Circle Cooking?
- We have the opportunity to explore and set intentions of what we would like to to feed our bodies, to be healthier and happier versions of ourselves.
- We will explore ingredients that seasonally have the most nutritional value and supportive to our systems in general.
- We will be preparing 3 courses that will culminate in the opportunity to break bread together, finding gratitude and creating connection with others.
Honey Hollow Farm Stone House Kitchen
$85 which includes the cost of food
What to bring?
*Your favorite chopping knife (optional),
*An apron (optional)
*Doggie bags to take any leftovers home
When you register, kindly mention your food sensitivities.
Nourish Cooking Circle
a seat at the table