Sat, Mar 25|
Sprouting Seeds of Intentions Wellness Retreat
A WOMEN’S RETREAT DAY DEVOTED TO RENEWING LIFE WITHIN AND AROUND US
Time & Location
Mar 25, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
New Hope, 2799 Creamery Rd, New Hope, PA 18938, USA
About the event
Saturday, March 25th in New Hope, PA
Layla of Honey Hollow Farm will be collaborating with Sunshine Kate's to encourage others to nurture their own natures in a magical setting of an organic farm in New Hope, PA. It is an opportunity to tap into intentions around creativity, nutrition, self-awareness and movement. We will also be focusing on how to support and navigate our hormonal, gut and lymphatic health.
Join us for a retreat day devoted to a new day. new year, new season of rebirth, regeneration and renewal.
Spring is such a sacred season to tend to the whispers of nature around and within. It's an invitation to invoke a new chapter from our inner cycles to the the sproutings of the new season and year ahead. Our intention is to cultivate the seeds that we want to sprout and grow.
Together, we will tend to rituals to release and shed Winter through 'spring cleaning' rituals and practices. We will transition to awakening and embracing the softness and vitality of Spring.
The retreat will include an offering of an array of experiences from movement, breath work, meditation, forest bathing, gardening, cooking, infusion making, self-care and connection. Play with us for the entire day, or feel free to join us for half of the day.
We Root. We Inhale. We Bloom. We Thrive. We Exhale. We Flow through all the Cycles.
am Arrival Time
- Settle in with an herbal infusion to connect with the body, the energy of the day and nature.
- Explore a movement, breath work and meditation practice to support lymphatic health and the organs of detoxification: lungs, liver, intestines and skin as well as the emotions and energies of these organs (accessible for all levels of experience) .
- Forest Bathing - an opportunity to root down in nature, and let the forest energy engage our beings with a meditative morning trail walk to release the heaviness of winter.
- Creating intentions to circle within and commune
- A nourishing lunch to refuel and refresh our bodies.
1:30pm End Time
12:30pm Arrival/Start Time
- Seed Planting for Gardens & Garden Boxes
- Herbal Play Shop
- Nutritional Cooking Demonstration & Dinner - We will collectively prepare a meal, exploring recipes that will keep our bodies warmed and grounded through the colder seasons, taking advantage of farm-fresh produce and seasonal ingredients.
7:00pm End Time
Rates & Options for the Retreat:
- Whole Day Experience: $350 includes 2 meals (lunch & dinner), snacks, mocktails/teas and all the classes
- Morning Portion: $175 includes welcome infusion, movement/breathwork/meditation practice, Forest Bathing, intention circle and lunch
- Afternoon Portion: $175 includes lunch, seed planting class, herbal play shop, cooking demo and dinner
Spring Sprouting Retreat
From $175.00 to $350.00
March 25, 2023
From $175.00 to $350.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
+$4.38 service fee
+$4.38 service fee