Thu, Mar 14|
Strengthening our System with Salt
Join us for a workshop that explores different types of salt, how it they can be beneficial to keeping our system in check. We will explore electrolyte drinks, bath salts and culinary salts.
Time & Location
Mar 14, 2024, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
New Hope, 2799 Creamery Rd, New Hope, PA 18938, USA
About the event
Nourish in Nature with Sue & Layla
Strengthen our System with Salt
Salt. It has assumed the role of both hero and villain when it comes to health and wellness. Rightfully so, since not all salt is created equal!
The truth of the matter is that mineral rich salt, in proper proportions, is what keeps our beings in balance. Although some need to be mindful of intake, most of us rely on it to keep our systems in check.
How Salt supports us:
- It balances our electrolytes and bodily fluids,
- It carries nutrients into cells,
- Regulates blood pressure and secretion of gastric acid.
We invite you to join us for a workshop where we will dive into the benefits of hand-harvested salt and how we can strengthen our systems with salt.
- We will discuss the various types of salts.
- We will explore electrolyte drinks that are supportive in keeping our bodies hydrated.
- We will play with making bath salts that are supportive to our nervous systems to soak in.
- We will create culinary salt blends using seasonal fresh spring herbs to make and take into our own kitchens.
Where: Honey Hollow Farm
When: March 14th
How much: $75
- Ticket type
+$1.88 service fee+$1.88 service fee