Sat, Oct 28|
Women's Wellness with Sunshine Kate & Layla's Table: Breast Health
Join us on the day of a beautiful full moon to delve into the importance of breast health in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Time & Location
Oct 28, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
New Hope, 2799 Creamery Rd, New Hope, PA 18938, USA
About the event
Sunshine Kate & Layla invite you to Honey Hollow Farm to gather on the day of the full moon to delve into and embrace the beauty that is being a woman. In honor of breast cancer awareness month we will dedicate the day to all the ways we can nourish, support and navigate breast health in our day to day lives. Together we will gather to meditate on, discuss, move, create medicine, nourishment and support ourselves in establishing stronger breast and hormonal health.
What is included in the day:
9am Arrival Time
- Settle in with an herbal infusion to connect with the body, the energy of the day and nature.
- Discussion and Intention Setting
- Movement and Breath work journey Dedicated towards Hormonal Radiance
- Nutritional Cooking Demonstration & Lunch
We will collectively prepare a meal, exploring recipes that attune to our intention of
the day, and attuning to seasonal Autumn nourishment
- Heart and Breast Meditation with Tea
- ‘A Chinese Medicine perspective on the emotional body, hormonal regulation and essential oils’ A Special workshop with Michelle Graceffo, LA from Shore Points Acupuncture
- Herbal Play shop: Make your own Tea Blend
Spots are limited.
Women's Wellness Retreat